Design includes both the visual expression, the usefulness and the usability. With the right design, the innovative features that we strive to build into the product stand out.
• We use recycled stainless steel in our production (90%)
• We work with leading industrial designers to develop products with a long life-time.
• We want to inspire our customers to become more environmentally friendly by offering water-saving mixers, waste sorting products and food waste disposers in our range.
• The products are durable in terms of quality, function and wear resistance.
• We use materials and components that reduce environmental impact, such as environmentally classified appliances and water-saving mixers.
• We offer chopping boards with FSC approval.
• We manufacture more and more mini kitchens with energy-efficient ceramic hobs instead of traditional hobs.
• FSC-approved corrugated cardboard boxes (packaging).
• We work actively with environmental certifications and to bring our products into Sunda hus, Byggvarubedömningen, and a number of our products are also Nordic Ecolabelled (Svanen, recommendation list)